Draconics are dragon like humanoids. They primarily inhabit the warm dry areas near the equator, but as many of them are nomads they can be found all around the world. Though they believe they share a kinship with dragons any relation is distant and still unproven.
Adult: 12 years old
Life expectancy: 400 years old
Average male: 6’0" 240 lbs
Average female: 5’8" 220 lbs
• Powerful: +1 Strength
• Medium sized
• Base speed: 6 spaces.
• Darkvision: Draconics can see in the dark up to 60 feet. Darkvision is black and white only, but it is otherwise like normal sight, and draconics can function just fine with no light at all.
• Child of Dragons: +2 to arcana, financial, and intimidate
• Spit Attack: Draconics have the ability to spit a ball of elemental energy of a type (acid, cold, electricity, fire) chosen at character creation. This attack is considered a ranged weapon (1d6, (20 x3)) that attacks reflex and if used cannot be used again for 1 round of combat.
• Scales: Draconics gain +2 to their armor class, but if they wear heavy armor they take a -2 to attacks and an additional -1 to speed. Draconics also gain resist 5 against the damage type of their spit attack.
• Bite attack: Draconics may make a bite attack as if using a one handed weapon (1d6 (20×3)) as a standard action. If this attack hits then they may hit with their spit attack as a free action. This uses up their spit attack for one round as normal.
• Automatic Languages: Common and Draconic