Liberated: For a total time per day of 1 round per cleric level you possess, you can act normally regardless of magical effects that impede movement as if you were affected by the spell freedom of movement. This effect occurs automatically as soon as it applies, lasts until it runs out or is no longer needed, and can operate multiple times per day (up to the total daily limit of rounds).
Freedom Domain Spells
1. Grease Target: Makes one object or creature slippery.
2. Remove Paralysis: Frees one or more creatures from paralysis or slow effect.
3. Dispel Magic: Cancels spells and magical effects.
4. Freedom of Movement: Subject moves normally despite impediments.
5. Break Enchantment: Frees subjects from enchantments, alterations, curses, and petrification.