Reversal of Fortune: Once per encounter you can invert the result of a d20 roll (a natural 1 becomes a natural 20). This can be used on any creature’s roll. The effects are always due to the obvious intervention of chance for good or ill.
Luck Domain Spells
1. Entropic Shield: Ranged attacks against you have 20% miss chance.
2. Blur: Attacks miss subject 20% of the time.
3. Remove Curse: Frees object or person from curse
4. Lucky Miss: 1 round / level 50% miss chance on target. If this causes a miss -1 round.
5. Divine Luck: 1 round / level; target rolls 2 d20s when making an attack. You choose which counts. Attack vs. will.